Sunday, March 27, 2011

RECYCLING AND QUILLING

Recycling again…. It had been many days since I did paper quilling....... and while I was thinking of doing some more recycling , this idea occurred . Though I wanted to post it on friday or saturday(before Earth Hour), I couldnt... because of the weekend bug...;)) In today’s blog, I have posted a flower bunch. I made the flowers using old newspaper..using paper quilling method, and glued it to an old Tulsi twig….. I thought of painting the twig white….. But then I thought to leave it natural…. Please do leave your comments and opinion…..





/>

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is truely amazing, I was just saying on Frosted Designs that I am a paper flower lover...and you have done this one beautifully

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

Deepthi said...

thank you very much ....
i like ur blog very much.... ur layout and settings are nice... have been following ur blog for some time...

Unknown said...

So awesome, thanks for entering in the Fabulous Friday Challenges over at Frosted Designs. Love the flowers. Such a cute idea.

Deepthi said...

thank you very much...
this is the first time i participated in any such event...
should thank frosted designs...

Deepthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
all the days of our life said...

This is beautiful. I love all the flowers you created.

Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a unique look. How did I miss this one in my last visit!
Even the flower vase looks unique!

Deepthi said...

thanks doc! it is a simple glass vase. i filled it up with some green gram..;) so it kind of has changed the look of that vase!!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...