Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paper Bracelet!!!

Few days back Ann from All things paper had posted a few photoes about these recycled ornaments..............


I liked it very much and it reminded me of our school days.

Of course we didnt do any bracelets but we used to fold the paper and do this craft.........And I had to make these............:)

And I am very happy that I made it(since it is made from old magazine and I love recycling).........And my daughter loves it too ......She even wore it to her school this Saturday :)












This is not a tutorial since I forgot to take photoes while doing....


But will share a few ones which I took........
I started off with a rectangle paper of nearly 2.5 cms and 6cms(I am not totally sure about the measurements because I didnt measure them )
Fold it lenghtwise and breadthwise few times to get the below shape....





Just make a number of these and make a chain like this...




this is the last link of this chain...











This is the last step



And TaDa........the bracelet is ready.........












Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...