Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DEEPAVALI TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

I had made these candles for this year's Diwali!!
I am stuck with Orange colour!! What to do?!?!?!
I like white too
So I made these white candles!!!

I still have a lot of wax and I am intending to make a few more candles.......
Coz I have burnt most of these candles!!!! :(















Also these are a few decorations I made these for this Diwali!!!!!



I changed alot of these decorations ..............I tried different combinations..........



Thought I would share this with you!!!











































No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...