Friday, August 24, 2012

Swap and Diary

A picture heavy Post :)

Recently I participated in the Swap by Central Swap India
And this is what I made....
Diary, Friendship bracelet and note cards.....
Though I didn't understand the meaning of note cards and I made a small note book or booklet...so i made the cards later and sent again :)

This is the first time I participated in such type of event...It was confusing , creative, fun , fun and more fun




This is a slot to insert a photo...



Here I made another slot to insert note cards/ note booklet which I made










At the last minute I changed my mind and changed the booklet from the above one to this one...




And these are the note cards I made for the Swap...




Since my partner was Asmita, I made this Quillography  card ... letter 'a'













I will be posting about what I received in the next post....

1 comment:

asmita said...

hey deepthi i like the way you have made the notepad. i m lucky who received it. the note cards are also fabulous.
The spotlighto idea is superb.will help to know each other. share it on facebook too so other people can also know.

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...