Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Decals

Hi !! Am back with another post!! And this one again is a post with a difference!!





Any guesses?  This is vinyl on a glass bottle!!  Yes! And I got it from Sristhi!! 
We made two of these as keepsake. Am thinking of putting a tea light candle in there or just some LED string in the evenings. P and D represents our names.


She has made many wall decals . You can check them herehere , here and here. I have seen them personally and not just me , but my daughter loved them too. My daughter has been eating my head off to get some for her room too, which I have been postponing from long :D
Think now I might have to get them after all.

1 comment:

yyam said...

Looks really great! I've been meaning to try cutting some vinyl for decoration too. :)

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...